- Qualified Buyers must sign our qualification sheet to purchase a computer system for their own use.
- CFC will give a free estimate on repairs for qualified buyers bringing their own systems.
- We are able to take payment in the form of cash as well as from the following cards: American Express, Discover, Master Card and Visa. We do not take checks, money orders or any other form of payment outside of cash and card.
Repair or Return Warranties with Receipt
- A $40 restocking fee is retained if the computer is returned within 30 calendar days. Funds will be processed via the original payment method.
- Specials have a 60 day warranty on hardware and software.
- Desktops and All-in-Ones have a one (1) year warranty on hardware and software.
- Laptops have a 90 day warranty on battery and non-storage hardware, but a one (1) year warranty on the hard drive and software.
- Customers will have the option to receive a $40 credit when they donate an All-in-One or desktop purchased from CFC after their warranty expires. Laptops do not qualify for this program.
- All repairs, warranty or out of warranty, will have to be delivered or brought to CFC’s location in Chico, California. We do not do house calls.