Computers for Classrooms places thousands of computers in schools each year. We do not distribute computers free of cost due to the lack of grants or governmental support, however we are a nonprofit organization and keep prices low. We operate on a cost/recovery basis, but we must cover expenses such as trucking, our warehouse and employees.
Ozzie Serrano at Ozzie@computersforclassrooms.org
Lilia Osorio at Losorio@computersforclassrooms.org
Email us with the specifications with the systems you need. Schools receive the highest level of units and come with a one year warranty on desktops, monitors, keyboards and mice. Just let us know what you require and we will try to assist you. The best way to order is by email. Once we have determined that we have a solution for you, CFC will send you a Sales Order. You can develop a Purchase Order based on the proposal and send it to CFC. Once the Purchase Order has been received, CFC will start on your order and will notify you when the order will be completed for pick-up or delivery.
Schools from outside of California can visit the Microsoft Registered Refurbisher directory to find organizations similar to ours. Just enter your country, your state and find a program closer to you. You will save on shipping and have technical assistance nearby, if needed. All of our programs operate differently depending upon the interests and resources available.
Current Stock (can be limited):
- Intel iMac Core 2 Duo, 22″ – 24″ 250GB/500GB HDD
- Intel iMac i3 & i5, 22″ – 24″ 250GB/500GB HDD
- Intel All-in-Ones 8GB RAM + 500GB HDD + i3, i5 & i7 (up to 7th Gen)
- Intel Laptops 4GB RAM + 500GB HDD + i3, i5 & i7 (up to 7th Gen)
- Intel Desktops 8GB RAM + 500GB HDD + i3 & i5 (up to 7th Gen)
- Intel Desktops 8GB RAM + 120GB SSD + 1TB HDD + i7 (up to 7th Gen)
- “Special” units, varying specs with about 120GB HDD and 4GB RAM
MacBooks and MacBook Pros available in very limited quantities. We do not install Microsoft Office on Apple or Linux desktops or laptops.
Our stock can change quickly and some units may not always be available. Call 530-895-4175 for more information.